150rd Mid-Cap magazine for AK74/AK-105 Cyma (C.72) and compatible.
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER IN STOCK
Warning: Last items in stock!
<p align="center"><p style="text-align: justify;"><strong>WARNING!</strong> The Articles for sale by the words <strong>"ORDINABLE IN ..."</strong>, it is available ONLY on merchandise ordering, available at the store usually in 3/6 working days after your order is processed.<BR><br><strong>LOYALTY POINTS</strong> (not combinable with other offers).<br>By buying this product you can collect up to</p> 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,30 €.
|Magazine capacity||150 bb|
Mid-cap magazines must be prepared in particular way before first usage. Steps that must be made:
* during first usage, magazine MUST NOT be fully loaded with bb's,
* before first usage, magazine SHOULD be oiled with silicon oil for better working,
* during first usage, magazine SHOULD be loaded with few bb`s and subsequently core out. After magazine *SHOULD* be loaded with 10 bb`s more than first time and subsequently core out. Activity SHOULD be repeated until full mag capacity will be achieved.
* REMEMBER, If magazine is stored, it MUST be empty,
* REMEMBER to regularly oil the magazine with silicon oil.
Magazine fits to the most of guns:
Important Notes: Before the sale and shipment, all our items are fully checked and tested by our staff, highlighting and solving any assembly defects or construction.
Attention! check the rules governing airsoft weapons before making any changes to your AEG.
Please note that in addition to the Upgrade/Optional guns available are completely customizable at your request.
All rifles we deal with, are compatible with spare parts and accessories of the largest manufacturers that deal with the soft-air.